Ventana Research Rates Altitude a Hot Vendor in the 2013 Value Index for Agent Desktop ManagementAltitude uAgent Unifies Desktop Applications; Improves First Contact Resolution and Customer Experience.
Lisbon; Portugal; October 9, 2013 - Altitude Software, a leader in unified customer interaction solutions, announces today that it was rated a “Hot Vendor” in the Ventana Research 2013 Value Index for Agent Desktop Management. “The Altitude Software agent desktop product, Altitude uAgent, is designed to handle multichannel interactions and support users handling such interactions. It has strong tools to design interaction flows and is above average for all other subcategories of capabilities” said Richard Snow, VP and Research Director at Ventana Research. The Index reflects the value offered by a vendor and its products in several categories, and presented in a simple thermometer graphic as an index maturity percentage. Altitude Software achieved a 89.7 percent rating.
Value Index evaluates usability, reliability, manageability, adaptability and capability of the products
According to Ventana Research, The Value Index for Agent Desktop Management examines the maturity of software vendors and their products, providing a baseline of knowledge organizations may use when aligning business and IT to manage and improve agent performance. Agent desktop vendors were evaluated by Ventana Research on seven categories that are essential for achieving expected benefits: usability, reliability, manageability, adaptability and capability of the products, as well as the customer assurance areas of validation and TCO and ROI.
Altitude Software solution wins highest score for vendors with comprehensive customer interaction management suites
“We’re honored to be rated a Hot Vendor, as it recognizes our value in the market place, validates our innovation track record and the business results we deliver,” said Miguel Lopes; Executive Vice-President at Altitude Software.”Our solution is even stronger as our agent desktop is part of a unified multimedia management solution allowing immediate media control. Altitude uAgent effectively reduces agent training time, increases first call resolution with integrated knowledge management and, unlike most competition, it offers unique version management”.
Altitude uAgent delivers desktop optimization that increases customer engagement
The Altitude uAgent is a multimedia desktop application that empowers agents to process business tasks in real time with customers, while controlling phone, email, chat, facebook, video, etc. It includes powerful features that increase customer engagement:
- “Drag & Drop” GUI Customization: In addition to a standard desktop, allows easy adaptations to improve FCR, including design of interaction sequence andfree flow;
- Browser and Rich Client in a single stroke: Unique “develop once, deploy twice”, because it allows the same desktop design to be rendered in both clients;
- Embedded Softphone: an embedded fully functional softphone, optionally licensed;
- Single Sign On: in integration with Active Directory or other apps;
- Intelligent Context: displays only the relevant information fields and control elements at each step of the media flow, to optimize engagement;
- Customer History: a native multimedia customer contact history available in any screen;
- Knowledege Management: includes a managed Knowledge Base, with search, creation, reviews and approval flows;
- Change Management: Embedded version management of desktop designs, to allow co-creation among teams, version roll back, experimentation for better first contact resolution;
- 3rd Party Embedding: For faster inclusion of Intranets and 3rd party information;
- Open Integration: For deep integrations, using either the Altitude Development Studio or Altitude Integration Server APIs (SOAP, Java, C#, DLLs)
Altitude uAgent is offered by concurrent licenses, ranging from Standard, to CRM, to Custom and to Smart Desktop.
Click here to download our Guide to Unified Agent Desktops and learn how you can increase efficiency and effectiveness in all aspects of customer interaction handling and management.
About Ventana Research
Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry. This benchmark research plus our market coverage and in-depth knowledge of hundreds of technology providers means we can deliver education and expertise to our clients to increase the value they derive from technology investments while reducing time, cost and risk.
Ventana Research provides the most comprehensive analyst and research coverage in the industry; business and IT professionals worldwide are members of our community and benefit from Ventana Research's insights, as do highly regarded media and association partners around the globe. Our views and analyses are distributed daily through blogs and social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
To learn how Ventana Research advances the maturity of organizations' use of information and technology through benchmark research, education and advisory services, visit www.ventanaresearch.com.
For More Information:
Tel.: +351 214129800