How to Register
How to register staff in a standard course
Follow the registration process to confirm the training course.
For example, during the registration process, Altitude University analyzes the profile of each trainee to ensure that the select courses are the perfect fit to the needs of the trainee.
The registration process is as follows:
- The contact center sends the filled registration form for each trainee, using fax or email, to Altitude University. The registration form requests information about each trainee, such as the education background and the tasks performed at the contact center. Altitude University does not accept registrations without receiving the registration form.
- Altitude University analyzes the registration form of each trainee, to confirm that the requested training course is appropriate, and sends the contact center information regarding the selected training option.
- Altitude Software sends and an invoice to pay for the training course. Applicable taxes will be added to all fees at the prevailing rate. Fees include full documentation and a participation certificate.
- The contact center pays for the training fees. Please note that if full payment is not received one week before the course starts, admission may be refused.
- All registrations are provisional until confirmed by Altitude Software. Therefore, if the number of attendants does not meet the requirements, Altitude University may cancel the training course and transfer all registrations to the next available course at the same location. If the trainee cannot attend the rescheduled course, Altitude University fully refunds the paid fees.
How does Altitude University handle unexpected situations?
If an unexpected situation occurs with attending training courses, view the policies defined by Altitude University to minimize the impact of such situations.
If the trainee cannot attend the training course, the contact center may find a substitute for the trainee. Substitutions are welcome at any time as long as Altitude University receives confirmation of the substitution, in writing, before the training starts. Altitude University must also receive a new registration form.
The contact center may also cancel the training course. Altitude Software applies the following conditions for cancelled training courses:
- Fully refunds the fee if cancellation occurs more than two weeks before the start of a training course.
- Refunds 50% of the full fee if cancellation occurs between three days and two weeks before the start of a training course.
- Does not refund the fee if cancellation occurs within three days of the beginning of a training course.
It may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to change the venue, timetable, or content of a training course. Fees will be refunded if the training course is cancelled by Altitude University. We accept no liability for any other cost.
Registration is accepted with the assumption that the trainee meets the pre-requisites detailed in the training modules outline. If doubts arise about the pre-requisites, please contact your local Altitude Software Office.
The trainer has the right to excuse trainees that do not meet the pre-requisites from class. If such a situation occurs, fees will not be refunded.