Altitude worldwide Customer Assistance operations have been awarded with the ISO 9001 Quality Certification, in recognition of our world class services and our continuous investment in adding value to our customers and partner businesses.
The partnership between Altitude Software and our customers goes beyond the completion of the sales process and the implementation of Altitude uCI. In the last 12 months, on a scale between 1 to 5, our customers rate our customer assistance performance at 4.2.
This acknowledgement tell us that we are on the right path in our "pursuit of excellence" to delivering the best available support to our customers.
At Altitude Software, we go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations and provide a valuable service, helping customers to focus on the business challenges and accomplish their goals.
Our agility has long been the cornerstone of our market approach and the final goal is to provide a complete Customer Assistance framework aimed at:
- Creating a single point of contact with Altitude using Meeting Point. Meeting point is the primary interface with our customers for all items related to technical assistance and a multichannel point of contact to submit tickets and check their progression, both for customers and partners. Meeting Point also enables customer self service by allowing access to online technical documentation and our worldwide knowledge base.
- To better cater to our customer needs we have developed different technical support programs, led by a team of highly qualified and skilled specialist in Altitude solutions.
Both the Standard and 24x7 Maintenance Serviceprovides the following services to our customers and partners:
- Delivery of new releases
- Software code correction
- Altitude Upgrade Manager
- Online Technical Documentation
- Knowledge Base Access
- Altitude Remote Hands On
- Proactively helping customers to optimize their contact center infrastructure and take full advantage of Altitude solutions through the Premier Support program. This program also includes a dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM) which has a broad vision of all Altitude Software products and services and is positioned to interact mainly with decision-makers and operations managers. The TAM main goal is to continuously improve customer satisfaction towards Altitude Software products and services.
- Collecting customer feedback about our performance to improve our work. The Let us Know program is a quality survey aimed at obtaining feedback from our customers about the performance of Customer Assistance, providing customer satisfaction metrics and helping to identify the areas that need to be improved to increase the customer's satisfaction towards our services.