After analyzing your business, you have identified that a contact center is the answer to your purposes and objectives. But do you know what to do next? Where to start? Here are a few things you need to consider to start your contact center:
1. Type of contact center operation. You can have the following types:
- Inbound – Receives calls from customers
- Outboud – Makes calls to customers
- Blended – Mixes both services to provide the most complete customer experience.
2. Right technical solution.
It has to support the must have and nice to have features. And here there´s no question that the right solution is a cloud contact center.
According to Dimension Data Global Benchmarking Report for 2016: “Cloud is a must for contact centers and 60.5% of surveyed companies were planning for it.”
Will you be handling your customers by yourself or will be needing some help? If yes, when putting together your team:
Look for people with excellent conversation and decision-making skills.
Consider the option of hiring people who work from their own homes, to save money in infrastructure costs.
4. Configure your contact center.
You will need to add:
- Campaigns to organize your business.
- Agents to talk to your customers, even if it just yourself.
- Contact list with names, phone numbers, email addresses, and so on to interact with people.
- Business outcomes to classify the results of the interactions with your customers.
5. Add KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure your actions and see if you are on the right path to meeting your goals.
Xperience Proactive, Altitude´s cloud contact center solution, is the perfect fit to your business needs. It is suitable to small businesses that are setting up a contact center for the first time and to larger organizations with several campaigns and agents. It is flexible, reliable, secure, scalable to grow at the same pace as your business.
Do you want to know more? Download the full ebook!