Find out the ROI for inbound Altitude Xperience contact center to be sure that you’re making a wise investment. Inbound campaigns receive interactions at the company’s contact center. Agents wait for customers to reach the contact center usually with questions about customer service for tech support, billing questions, and others. Win the customer retention and customer loyalty battle with features such as intelligent routing to match the prospect/customer with the most appropriate agents, enable them to help themselves through a well crafted self-service experience, and so on. Inbound contact centers measure their activity for parameters such as interaction resolution time, FCR (First Call Resolution) rates, ans customer satisfaction. Moreover, an inbound contact center plays a very important role in gathering important customer data that can be used to improve customer journeys and ultimately, as a source to improve products and services, thus increasing business performance.
ROI for inbound contact center has the following benefits:
- Reduced answer time due to better routing
- Reduced talk time due to the integration of call and data
- Increased number of answered calls due to better routing and agent availability
- Reduced channel escalation (and cost) due to a lower number of abandoned calls
- Reduced misrouted calls due to intelligent routing.
- Increased volume of sales due to a higher number of answered calls.
- Win back lost customers through initiatives like customer surveys
- Increased quality service: customers provide their identification only once regardless of the number of times that the customer was transferred between agents
- Increased requested service
- Maximized opportunities to cross and up sell
- Increased customer satisfaction.
You may be interested in the ROI benefits for the following Altitude Xperience contact center suite modules:
Scripts for campaigns/agents
See here how you can achieve a high and quick ROI for Altitude Xperience contact center software modules!