Find out the ROI for outbound Altitude Xperience contact center to be sure that you’re making a wise investment. Outbound campaigns make outbound contacts to pre-existing or potential customers. It’s the best way to raise brand awareness or introduce new products and services. You promote them by telemarketing, email, digital channels, or any other media. Companies have seen the benefits of adding an outbound contact center to their business strategy, but have they been able to measure the ROI impact? Boost the outbound contact center ROI with features such as auto dialer, call classification, and contact list optimization. Furthermore, contacting people at the right time and on the right device highly increases success rates.
ROI for outbound has the following benefits:
- Increased agent efficiency by eliminating the time to dial the phone number
- Increased dialing efficiency due to Altitude’s industry praised predictive algorithm
- Improved capacity to reach contacts due to the dial rules mechanism
- Increased agent efficiency due to enhanced machine detection
- Increased agent control due to supervising tools
- Reduced call duration due to easily customizable guiding scripts
- Reduced call costs due to optimized trunk selection and reduced call duration.
- Increased sales volume due to a higher number of outbound calls
- Increased success rate due to agents following the script (not accounted for).
- Reduced cost per contact and per effective sale.
- Agents can handle inbound and outbound calls at the same time
- Agents can work in several campaigns at the same time
- Agents handle only right party calls
- Compliance with legislation and regulations.
You may be interested in the ROI benefits for the following Altitude Xperience contact center suite modules:
Scripts for campaigns/agents
See here how you can achieve a high and quick ROI for Altitude Xperience contact center software modules!